Friday, August 10, 2012

Laura Evylin Cinefro!

I have a new grand-niece!

Introducing Laura Evlyin Cinefro!
Born June 26, 2012
She's named after my sister, Laura Ann. And her great-great grandmother, Ruth Evylin and mother, Jessica Evylin. I love that Jess and Nate followed OLD Norwegian tradition naming children after their grandparents. (Ever wonder why there were so many Ole Olson's in the world?? grin)


I wanted to make a WELCOME BABY card that was an expression of me. I think the paper is a My Mind's Eye Valentine paper. But who said Valentine paper was just for Valentine's Day? The Red Lead faerie was stamped over the word LOVE. "WELCOME BABY" is from a PaperTrey Ink set.  I did a quick watercolor for her dress and used a glitter pen over her wings.

Of course big brother, Julian, who isn't quite 2yrs old yet also needed a card.  This little turtle from Inky Antics caught my eye.

Because he has a fun pop-up shell in the middle.

The Copics I used to color the turtle.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby! Love your fabulous welcome to the baby- love the fairy idea and the heart paper! Awww- little brother's card is too precious too- love the turtle shell on the inside too- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the little bundle of joy to you all!! She is precious! also love the fairy with the Welcome Baby, definitely your style, and I love, love, love it! :) That pop-up turtle is adorable, and I am sure Julian will love that too! Hugs, Kel :)

    ReplyDelete