Thursday, March 18, 2010

Magnolia Birthday Card

Hello! I had a very nice mini-spring break down in Phoenix. My cousin has a lovely patio and we enjoyed it thoroughly! Then I came home to taxes and a VERY sick dog. Jazz is still in the hospital. Her kidneys had shutdown. UPDATE: I get to bring her home today!!! :D

This was a card kit. Tilda was colored with COPICS. I used this week's SCS sketch challenge (SC272). I sponged Real Red in the center of the circle with the Nestie still on the paper.

Stamps: Magnolia; sentiment Amuse
Paper: SU! designer paper (I think); Real Red, Black, and Certainly Celery cardstock
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Copics, border punch, Nesties, paper roses, rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Deb, this is adorable! Great job on coloring the black hair! She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably had nice warm weather down there too! :) Sounds like a nice time away Deb. Sorry about Jazz, hope she has a speedy recovery. Your card is so cute, nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute; I love the cherries stamped on the circular BG, great idea! Your coloring looks great, especially her black hair...well done!

    ReplyDelete