Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Deb's Recipe of the Month Club - February

My family should mostly have the FEBRUARY version of Deb's Recipe of the month club by now!

This month's recipe is a new family "favorite" - Baked Ziti. I wish I could say we've had this recipe passed down for generation after generation - but other than my new nephew-in-law - there's no Italian in us. We're mostly Norwegian based stock! (grin) No, this is straight from the Food Network recipe collection. It's pretty easy and really tasty! I creased my 6x6 paper at 4 inches and folded up the flap. The recipe was printed on a slight smaller paper and folded in half. The chef was stamped on white and his coat on another piece of Cosmo Cricket. LOTS of CUTTING!

Stamps: Stampin Up! VOILA and VOILA TO GO
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: memento
Accessories: copics, nesties, and gold dot rhinestones

I was also selected as a GINGER GEM this week on the GINGERSNAP CREATIONS blog for my ROMANCE card.
So maybe I did ok with the romance thing! (grin)

3 comments:

  1. I like the DP coat and the background on the green cardstock. Great Idea and a funny image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is such a fabulous idea did you make the boxes as gifts and each month send recipes out for them to put in the recipe box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! The paper piecing looks awesome! Congrats on the award too!

    ReplyDelete