Monday, March 1, 2010

Tuesday Tag Challenge #40 -- SHAMROCKS

Slipping in under the wire with my Tuesday Tag challenge.

I had a "FERN FAIRY" envisioned...it looks more like she's wearing a large hat! My shamrock is a bit hard to see - I glittered 4 little green hearts and added them as a "beauty mark". The fairy's face was watercolored with my new DISTRESS INKS! The background is TECHNIQUE JUNKIES ANTIQUED GLIMMERS.

Stamps: Hero Arts SILHOUETTE FERN; Hampton Art Stamps SQUARE FACE FRAME
Paper: tag
Ink: Memento, Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss
Accessories: EK Success fern punch, Prima flower, aqua painter, gold brads, glitter, ribbon, and Diamond Glaze.
Technique Junkies: ANTIQUED GLIMMERS

6 comments:

  1. I like your "fern fairy" idea! A great tag, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I recognize that stamp! Cool tag Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Deb! I see that shamrock! Love all the glitter--and I've got to get the new Distress Inks...now!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that shamrock! I think she is beautiful and I love the fern background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhh I like it! The ferns and back ground work is awesome! I can see the shamrock - very cool :) Awesome tag!

    Lori K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty; love how you have made the shamrock from hearts!

    ReplyDelete