Friday, March 5, 2010

Tuesday Tag Challenge #42 -- BROWN PLUS ANOTHER COLOR (GREEN)

I've had a busy week! I got transfered at work. The jury is still out if this is a good or bad thing. But I'm working. Time for this week's Tuesday Tag Challenge using BROWN and another color. I used GREEN (and a little orange).

I used Tim Holtz distressed water color background (rubbing color on to my mat, spritzing with water, and drying between layers). Lots of stamped layers. The clipart postcard is from Paper Whimsy. I covered that with Rock Candy crackle paint.

Stamps: Stamper's Anonymous JUST THOUGHTS & MINI CLASSICS; Inkadinkado cancel mark; Stampabilities HEMISPHERES
Paper: tag; Paper Whimsy
Ink: Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive, and Wild Honey
Accessories: Brads, metal letter, Rock Candy Crackle Paint, Filmstrip Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. this is so very cool Deb..love love love how u made this distressed look- and these are my fav colors- can u tell I hate it when Fall is over? :) too bad u live so far cuz I would share my tulip punch with u! course...I mite rather live in beautiful Colorado anyways.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very adorable, great job....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great distressed tag Deb, Love your color choices as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a fabulous background here, love the distressed look of it. Great color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, i like the vintage style. Great work, Deb !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - all the images work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers, Deb! You really rocked that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, Deb! Sorry you've had a change at work...but I guess any work is good these days, right?!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool, Deb! I think you are the "Queen of Grunge" or "Queen of Shabby Chic"---love your style!

    ReplyDelete