Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stampin D'Amour - November ATC

I've had a busy week! Everything has piled up at the end of the week starting last night and picking my mom up at the airport. I have swaps due. I have my usual Friday blog post for KLSNS to get ready. I have a haircut and potluck to squeeze in. And tonight not only do I have a class at my local stamp store, but some friends (Heather & Dave) and I are going to the midnight snowing of NEW MOON. I don't totally get the "screaming fan" Twilight thing but I did like the series. And I am a "dog" person. (wink) Not sure how I'll work tomorrow but you have to have some fun in life! Right?

So one of the commitments is the Stampin D'Amour ATC for November. It's due on the 25th and I was seriously not sure I'd get to it. But inspiration struck when I saw this cute little Santa Girl from Collage Stuff. Lisa always has something new and vintage on her site. And I think it's well priced too. I must say, I'm getting my money's worth from that Martha Stewart Holly punch. I think this is the 3rd time in a week that I've used it on something. The "let it snow" is a line sticker.

Stamps: none
Paper: Archivers sparkle paper, white,
Ink: ColorBox Roan Brown
Image: CollageStuff.com
Accessories: Martha Stewart Holly Punch, rhinestones/pearls, Stickles, silver sticker row, and gold pen.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Deb! I need to check out those images! That's what I need...the MS holly leaf punch--I keep looking for leaves!!! Thanks, my friend!

    I would SO tag along with you to the midnight show!!! I'm not a screaming fan, but I am a fan! (I'm a dog lover, myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - you know how much I love ATCs!!! I hope you get everything done you need to!! you made me tired just reading it....but I am not a dog lover.... more into ice :-) it's HOT!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little hat is so cute! Beautiful holly DP and just the right amount of glitter; I'm so impressed at how many amazing items you fit on a single ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I'll be watching the mail for it!

    Hope you enjoyed the movie. I've got company this week so it will be a few days before I'll get to see it. Maybe the screaming will stop by then!

    ReplyDelete