There's a current trend on different blogs and on Facebook to say what you're grateful for each day.
I'm grateful for many things:
* My family - we seem to actually like/love/respect each other and I know that's not true for every family out there. So, I'm grateful for our relationship. (I just wish most of you lived closer!!)
* My friends- old & new - I am grateful for our alikeness and differences. To my stamping buds, I wish I could meet you all in person but I love seeing your work electronically. You inspire me!
* My job - times are tough and I'm grateful everyday for the paycheck at the end of the week. And the ability to work from home.
* My created outlet - I've always been "crafty" as my family calls it. Be that needlework, scrapbooking/cardmaking, or baking bread. The process recharges my batteries!
* My home/health - as my friend Julie pointed out on her blog yesterday. There are a lot of people that don't have one/the other/both.
And on to my KLSNS blog entry for today! The card background was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: BIRDS AND SWIRLS. The large panel print is Basic Grey INDIAN SUMMER. And the main panel is Whisper White stamped with Basic Grey's FAUNA set. I stamped along the edges leaving a good deal of "white space", then stamped "GRATEFUL" from PaperTrey's GRATEFUL set in Brilliance black. When all the ink was dry, I went back over the round Pomegranate leaves and used Magenta Stickles to add some bling. I used this weeks' SCS sketch (SC255) for the layout.
Stamps: Basic Gray FAUNA stamp set, PTI GRATEFUL (sentiment)
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Basic Grey INDIAN SUMMER
Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Accessories: SU! Purely Pomegranate double stitch ribbon, Stickles, and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Birds & Swirls