Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rogue Redhead Designs: Stamped Backgrounds

It's an even Thursday! Time for some ROGUE REDHEAD inspiration!

The Rebel Challenge this month is stamped backgrounds. I love the large background stamp in the RELISH READING set. For some reason I really like print and script background stamps. I use then frequently as "vintage" grunge.

Having just finished my Valentine's Day collage tags, I decided to do my stamped background on a tag. I recently purchased some kraft tags, so I stamped my print background with Archival Coffee. And added some swirls in Archival Crimson. The label at the bottom came from some designer paper. The sentiment and roses are part of the FLORICULTURE set.

Stamp out your background and join the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I like those background stamps, too. She looks like she's in deep thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres magnifique! (not sure the spelling as it's been a while since my 3 yrs of French class) LOL But I love the shades of pink, crimson and coffee. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and your great use of those pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag, Deb - I love the text background too!

    ReplyDelete