Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GC134: Ribbon

Wow...this is my first blog post of 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This month on the Gingersnap Creations blog we're getting organized! AND we have a fabulous sponsor this month - Stampotique Originals! Today we're cleaning up the RIBBON!

Getting organized for me that includes using bits and pieces that have been hang around my craft area - discarded from other projects.

The best way I've found to "glue" down ribbon scraps is to run them thru my Xyron sticker maker.

Take your bone folder and rub all over and around each edge to get a "clean" sticker.

Lay the ribbons down side by side and trim off the excess. I used scraps to paper piece Heart Throb and colored his head, hands and shoes with Copics.


Stamps: Stampotique HEART THROB #6057; "HUG ENCLOSED" #5244
Ink: Memento
Paper: scraps
Accessories: ribbon, Xryon label maker, pink puffy heart sticker

You have a month to create a Ribbon masterpiece and post it on Gingersnap Creations!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun! Love how you did the ribbons! So clever!

    ReplyDelete