Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tim Tag 2011 - Day 11

Day 11...wow...it's almost over for another year. I liked Tim's tag for today but I'm not a fan of making shrinky-dinks. I don't like how they curl. And if I have any shrink plastic right now, I have no clue where it is.

So I did my own thing today. My only inspiration was his color palette, and in the end I ditched that too!

The background is "spray & smoosh" with Broken China and 2 Glimmer Mists (Marshmallow and Turquoise Blue). Then did some stamping with found objects in white & silver. Since I ended up with a modern palette of colors I decided to go with a cute image from Whipper Snapper. Colored with Copics and glitter pens. I added some Flower Soft polar white but you can't really see it (even in real life).

So..tomorrow is the finale.

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome- the background is too cool- love the image. It is fun to see how the inspiration leads you to create something- and it ends up totally different- but equally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Deb! Adorable tag and love your colors no matter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous frosty! He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet snowman tag! You got one done - that is my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete