Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Deb's Recipe of the Month Club: October (2010)

If you've been reading my blog for a while (over a year) you know that 2 years ago for Christmas, I gave my family and friends a membership to "Deb's Recipe of the Month Club". Each month I would re-do a family favorite and send it out.

And I was doing REALLY GOOD! Until I went back to work (after being unemployed for 3 months). And my new schedule threw my life into chaos.

I'm happy to say that I'm back on track (for the most part) even if it has been a year since the last installment!

Marli's Pea Soup is a new family favorite. I love rich pea soap when the snow is flying. Marli is one of my mom's good friends and she had a great recipe for pea soup. So the recipe in my head became....(grin).

This is pretty basic. I don't do CAS very well and struggled to leave it as is. The vine helped in the end (Hero Arts).


Stamps: PaperTrey Ink, Hero Arts
Inks: VersaColor Bamboo
Papers: green cardstock
Accessories: ribbon, pebble rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment