Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank You

So after all the great gifts I got at the surprise party...I needed thank you cards! Like the tag I posted on Monday, my inspiration for the colors came from Shari Carroll's blog posting. In fact, she used the digi version of the stamp (which I've had for ages but never inked up!)

I used Basic Grey AMBROSIA paper. It use that same great color combo of reds, oranges, and grays.

This is also Basic Grey AMBROSIA.

The color mix was just sponged Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Pumice Stone) on white paper. Then I stamped over the random color blogs with Archival Black. The birds and sentiment (Stampin' Up!) were stamped, cut out, (inked in the case of the birds), and popped up with foam dots.

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards. I like the DP and the colors are great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved receiving the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are relly pretty; love those cute little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful cards. Love the design and everything looks better with Basic Grey paper. Love this stamp and your design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful duo! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete