Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Heather!

My stamping buddy, Heather, celebrated her birthday last week. But she was out of town...I couldn't post her card until she got back. (grin)

Last year I did a "Heather" type card - you know that CAS (clean and simple) style that she does so well and I do so poorly?!?! This year I decided I needed to do a ME card. This background paper is Webster's Pages. The tag was a regular sized tag that I cut down. Images from Oxford Impressions.

I bought some natural paper gift card holders at Archiver's. This was embossed with a new folder and my Big Shot. I then sponged Distress Ink colors and smooshed some Stickles on it to give it sparkle. The butterflies were just added to tie to the card.

5 comments:

  1. And it's sooo lovely in person! Thank you! (So was last year's! *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Deb !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Deb, this is beautiful, and I am sure Heather loves it!!! Those Webster pages are so pretty especially with your artistic style. hmm, smooshed Stickles -- who needs all that spray stuff, huh? :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete