Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Howl at the Moon! Class preview

I can't believe it's a little more than two weeks before I head over to New Jersey to teach my "grungy tags" at ONE LITTLE SPARK!! I'll be taking Heather and Sue's classes on the 23rd (I can't wait). And here's another sneak peek at my classes!

A Distressingly Good Time - An introduction to all the wonderful things you can do with Ranger Distress Inks. We’ll be creating some fabulous spooky tags that you can add to a card, use on a gift, for scrapbook embellishments, or keep them as handy reference. Join Deb and get your grunge on!


A Ghastly Glimmer - Do you love the look of Glimmer Mist, but are stumped on how to use it? Join Deb, as she teaches you the tricks of the trade - both on it's own AND paired with other products to a ghastly, glimmery effect! You'll go home with tags you can use on a card, as a scrapbook embellishment, or keep them as handy reference!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool!!!! Hope your class goes well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. Have a fun class. Wish I lived closer to some of my stampin friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, wish I could be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool tags, Deb. Have with your class and if i could, i would join-believe me !! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome...wish I could come to class!

    ReplyDelete