Friday, April 2, 2010

This and That..

I haven't been been doing much crafty stuff this week. I did make up a couple of card kits for my Wish RAK Birthday Fairy commitments. The good thing about card kits are that you get images/papers you wouldn't normally pick. It gets you out of a rut. The bad thing about card kits is that you get images/papers you wouldn't normally pick. You don't normally pick them since they aren't your style. (GRIN)

Fortunately, I liked both kits I made up. This is a Changito image that I didn't have. I colored him with Copics. He needed a bit of folage, so I used my fern punch.

This image and the felt strip fit right in with the MOJO MONDAY challenge sketch this week (MOJO132). The only thing is that the papers that came with the kit were a bit too busy for the size of the card (4 1/4 square). That's my bad - I should have made a bigger card.

Finally, I need to share this ATC that arrived yesterday from my friend, Jane. She took the picture I posted of Jazz last week and made this "memory" ATC. The timing was perfect, since I had just picked up Jazz's ashes from the vet on the way home. THANKS JANE! It's a wonderful tribute!

GRUNGY STUFF TOMORROW!! (GRIN)

2 comments:

  1. Your comment about the card kits made me laugh.... These both turned out cute; they lool like fun kits!

    Lovely ATC and a very thoughtful friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Deb, So glad u got it..was just a little worried that it mite make u sad..best wishes for a Blessed Easter.. hugs, Jane :)

    ReplyDelete