Friday, September 21, 2012

Howl"ing" at the Moon!!

Yes!

I've been invited back to ONE LITTLE SPARK in Little Egg Harbor, NJ to teach Halloween goodies again!  It sounds like a JAM PACKED weekend of fun! Read all about it here

I'll be teaching 2 classes on Sunday, Oct,7th.

Class #1 - Dark Shadows - Where we'll do some great backgrounds with the usual grungy twist.





Class #2 - Reliquary - we'll make a cute little album in an altered tin.







And of course, Friday night and Saturday, Heather will be teach her usual CAS with a twist cards, treat ideas, and party decorations.

Saturday night, Heather and I will be tag teaming some Make 'n' Takes at the Howl at the Moon party.

If you're in the area I hope you'll join us.

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, Deb. That tiny tin album is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Halloween cards, Deb. I love the background colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous, Deb! Too bad we didn't live closer, I would have loved to have been there.

    ReplyDelete