Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rogue Redhead: Milliner Miss ATCs

So here's the thing about me....I don't always read every little bit of info on a blog/post. Mostly I look at the pictures. (Grin)


So recently in the UNRULY PAPER ARTS Yahoo Group, I noticed an ATC swap.  When I first started paper crafting I did tons of swaps!  The past few years, I've been too busy to join any.  So I thought it would be fun to join this one.  So here's the part where I wasn't really reading all the fine details....THE SWAP DEADLINE WAS APRIL 30TH.  (oops....)




So, I have 3 ATC's all ready for trade. If you'd like to trade one-on-one with me, please leave a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you hate when that happens? Happens to me often with recipes... ooops, didn't know I needed to do that step/have that ingredient/etc. Anyway, your ATCs look great and I'm sure you'll find some happy swappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I'll trade. I even have a technique I'm itching to try. Let me know if you are interested. superjen on scs if you want to PM me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me Me Me wow I would so love to trade an ATC with you Deb's what a fantastic idea. You can see a few I have made here.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be glad to trade with you. just let me know.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent out a couple of atc's to you. I received yours and it is as good in person if not better. thanks
      stamping sue
      http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. just wanted to let you know I received your fabulous atc. i'm sending you a couple of mine.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete