Monday, December 5, 2011

TIm Tag 2011 - Day 5

I love Tim's technique today...but it doesn't love me! I've have tried the alcohol ink/Archival ink removal technique 3-4 times now. And I ****FAIL**** miserably every time! And today was more of the same.

In the end I created an AI background. Then I stamped silver snowflakes but didn't try to remove the ink. In the end I covered that with silver glitter too. A quick layer of spray fixative and it was ready to layer on paper (you can't really see it in the background) and decorate.

The decorations are a wreath made of holly tinsel; a Red Lead sled; and a grungeboard snowflake covered with glass glitter. I added silver balls around the wreath. The sentiment "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" was a last minute add because the tag needed one more thing. (wink)

On to Day 6....

1 comment: