Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rogue Redhead: Milliner Misses

Over on the Rogue Redhead blog, our current Rebel Challenge is to use one piece of designer paper. So, I decided to dig out some Christmas paper and came across a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey's Wassail paper. I love the delicate holly leaves.

The one of the newest Rogue Redhead release is Milliner Misses. I just love these sweet-faced ladies.

I used Copics to color her because she needed to stand-out against the paper. It's been a while since I colored with Copics and I've forgotten the vibrant colors! I used BG10 to outline her and then sponged some Distress Ink Forrest Moss around the edges.

I dressed up this Miss' hat with a sprig of holly and a few rhinestone; added a little glitter on her collar; and the gold hairy cord - and this Miss is already for Christmas shopping (just in time for Black Friday)!!

Here are the Copics I used.

Stamps: Rogue Redhead Designs MILLINER MISSES; Inkadinkado sentiment
Ink: Archival Black, Amuse Studio Cranberry
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Accessories: Martha Stewart holly punch, Copics, glitter, red rhinestones, gold cord, Nestabilities

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

  1. She is lovely, Deb! Beautiful coloring job and I love your wonderful accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb I simply love LOVE this card! She is so sweet. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made her into a Christmas lady - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb - cute card! You've just inspired me to add a few more colors to my Copics stash. :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete