Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Encouraging Words Magnets

I joined a magnet swap on Gingersnap Creations - Encouraging Words Magnets. It's been awhile since I created art for a swap. I forgot how much fun it is!

There were just a few rules:
They needed to be between 2x2 and 4x4 - that means ATC in my book (2.5 x 3.5).
They needed to be a magnet.
They needed an inspiring sentiment.

Here are my 4 girls. They all had a cardboard ribbing background. A piece of patterned paper and clipart girl (Paper Whimsy). I added some gilded lace and a flower. And the sentiment and magnets of course!

Close up of my golden girls.

And a close-up of my blue girls.

8 comments:

  1. They're greatd! I love working with corrugate paperboard. Your pieces are wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are amazing, Deb! I'll let you know when they arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, these are wonderful. I like the vintage colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I am a vintage lover and these are great!

    ReplyDelete