Monday, January 3, 2011

Calendar Pages

For stocking stuffers this year, I gave my family members a desk calender. The past several years, A Muse has produced a calendar set (in several sizes) and the proceeds go to charity. This year's charity was CHARLEY'S FUND.

The calendar comes as a PDF file that you print on your choice of paper. My friend, Heather, printed hers on colored paper and used chalk inks. I decided to go white (Neenah Solar White). I also wanted to stay away from "holiday" themes. My original idea was to do each season with one set of stamps and use different colors for each month. I only made it thru WINTER (Dec, Jan, Feb) with the same stamp. LOL...so much for a plan!

WINTER - Snowflakes


Stamps: Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous

SPRING - Florals
Hero Arts
Memory Box
A Muse

SUMMER - Here the theme fell apart but I started with the idea of "bugs" - as in butterfiles, ladybugs, etc.

Memory Box
PaperTrey Ink
A Muse & Hero Arts

FALL - HARVEST
Hero Arts
Inkadinkado
A Muse

All the pages were dotted with Stickles for BLING. And finally the 4x6 sets were put in these "CD" cases.


5 comments:

  1. Love your calendar! They would look awesome on anyone's desk.
    Thanks for sharing the inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb, Happy New Year to you !!

    Your calender looks great and it´s a fantastic gift idea. Very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project. I was wondering how to make a non bound calendar, love the CD case. Bet your family loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thses are amazing!! I LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clean and elegant design! These pages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete