Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eggstravagnza!

Wow...the mojo really HIT yesterday! I sat down with my egg material backgrounds and knocked out 8 (EIGHT!) cards in about 6 hours. I finally had to quit because I couldn't sit any longer. Over the next 3 days, I'm going to share 3 of the 8 with you. The other 5 are heading out to Stamper's Sampler (wink).


This background was a remenet strip of material that I sewed down over the blocks of card stock . In the end the sentiment was the only stamping. The "B" is a Glimmer Mist chipboard letter that I first colored with Distressed Ink and then covered with "sugar" glitter (clear blue).

Stamps: Inkadinkado sentiment
Paper: card stock, kraft
Ink: Distress Ink: Broken China & Vintage Photo
Accessories: chipboard B, glitter, alphabet sticker, feather

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card - love all the texture with the fabric, the stitching, the feather! I'll be watching for these beauties in SS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb, the fabric with the stiching looks really great. The feather fits perfect to the sentiment.I'll keep my fingers crossed "Stamper´s Sampler" Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! The sentiment panel looks like an egg too; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed -- I'm lucky to finish one card in a day! These are such impressive cards, too; the egg stamp is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete