Monday, June 14, 2010

Deb's Recipe of the Month - June

This is a breakfast favorite of my families. It's one of those breakfast casseroles that you can make the night before and just throw in the oven the next morning!!

I am *NOT* a morning person. So I can totally relate to "BUNNY". She's colored with Copics. But she's such a long stamp that I had to turn the recipe card up on it's side.

Stamps: Rubber Romance BUNNY; Amuse Sentiment
Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento black, SU! Pink Passion
Accessories: Copics and Nesties

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo with you on the not doing morning thing. I'll need to get over that soon. Number 3 on the way and it's been quite awhile since I've had to get up every 2 hours;-/ Thank you for sharingÜ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny is the perfect image for this! I am definitely a morning person; if it doesn't get done in the morning, it probably won't get done at all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is hilarous and perfect for a make-ahead casserole. I never would have thought to turn the recipe card, but why not? It looks great and works just the same!

    ReplyDelete