Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

This is embarrassing for a computer programmer to admit...but I couldn't figure out how to get the Random.Org number generator to work in this post. Oh, I got the widget copied and pasted - but it wouldn't generate a number in the post. Hmmm.... I use to write random number generators in college (mumble) years ago. But that was (mumble) years ago!

SO>>>>>the randomly generated number (that I can't figure out how to post) is: 5 - Jessica G!

Jessica G. said... Wow, Deb, I think your muse for this month was hiding out in the egg fabric -- these cards are amazing! Those nest tags are impressive enough to stand alone!!

BTW, you inspired me to buy the MS 'Birds on a Wire' border punch after viewing your cards using it!


The egg material backgrounds is all yours!!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! I can't wait to see this amazing fabric in person. Thanks, Deb!!

    And you know what -- I never even tried to Random.org to transfer to the post. It's all magic to me ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica !! Have fun with your win....

    ReplyDelete