Sunday, February 7, 2010

Medallion Tulip Card

Now that my swaps are done, I've been doing a lot of challenges. Here's another combo of challenges:
Gingersnap Creations - EMBOSSING
KLSNS (my old blogging buddies) - POP IT UP

The two challenges made me think of my Hollyberry House stamps. This is a local company - they have a great store in the tourist area of Colorado Springs. All the stamps are created for layers. The few classes I've taken from them also including embossing each layer. After embossing is done on different colors of paper, each paper is cut away to reveal the layer underneath. They also glitter EVERYTHING! I did add some COPIC highlights to give more dimension.

Here you can see the layers between the colors.

Stamps: Hollyberry House PINEAPPLE BLOSSOM
Paper: Colored cardstock, Graphic 45
Ink: Embossing Ink
Accessories: Gold embossing poweder, glitter, glue pen, Martha Stewart border punch, and ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The layered image looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is very cool! I love the quilted Dutch look to that image! Thanks for joining in our challenge! Glad to have you!!
    :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb!! This is so pretty *Ü* And what a great job with the paper tole technique! Thanks so much for playing along with us at KLSNS ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning!! I had planned on doing this popped up challenge but I'm not sure I will get it done now, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete