Wow..January evaporated before my eyes! I think in part to my vacationing MOJO, I got a bit behind. If you recall, all the ladies in my life got a recipe box for Christmas with the promise of a recipe a month.
This is January's recipe. TEX MEX DIP is a staple at our house for the Super Bowl. I will say that I did get them done before the end of January - they just aren't all mailed out yet. (grin)
Stamps: Artful Inkables SOUTH OF THE BORDER
Paper: Lime green swiss dot, Hot pink swirl
Accessories: Copics, glitter pens, Martha Stewart Border punch
I'm posting a Pink Ribbon for my SCS sister, Jacque, who started treatment for breast cancer yesterday. Hugs to you Jacque!!! You can beat this! She's also got some great blog candy posted until Feb 22nd.
And a blog award from Lynn at Trash to Treasure Art. The rules of this award is to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then I am to pass it on to 5 more people that are my sweet friends.
Things that make me happy, in no particular order:
1. Hugging my dog
2. Stamping and getting grungy
5. Spending time with my family
6. Working from home (in my sweats)
7. Seeing wildlife around my house
9. My new iPhone
10. Reading blogs - it's so inspirational!!
Here are my picks!!
1. Jessica - always has a great project
2. Heather - because I aspire to be CAS
3. Jane - she's a little cute and grungy like me!
4. Risa - her coloring is always amazing
5. Imke - she's new to blogging but she's catching on fast!