Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CAS54 - Wishing for Spring

Once again I was challenged by the queen of CAS - Heather - to do the SCS CAS challenge this week: WISHING FOR SPRING.

So, I pulled out my Memory Box stuff! I love MB's very elegant, simple stamps. I also *LOVE* their paper. So I dipped into my stash of MB paper and pulled out this 6x6 stripe. Folded in 1/2 it's a great 3x6 mini card! I stamped the image on white paper and then sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Key Lime Pie). After it was dried, I painted the flowers with Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick) and my aqua painter. Some glitter and a pink border of card stock and my CAS card is DONE!

Unfortunately, after about 20 pictures, I just COULD NOT capture the great colors of this card!! It's rich limey greens and pale pinks. I think I'm going to need to create a light box to start getting better pictures - it's getting depressing.

Stamps: Memory Box SPRING BLOSSOMS
Paper: Memory Box paper: GOSSAMER
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Glitter, aqua pen, and glue pen

5 comments:

  1. That's very pretty! And hey, look! You still got to do the fun techniques you like on a simple design! Seems like the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the springy feel that your card radiates Deb. The DP is very pretty and the flowers are beautiful!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great card. I love MB too!! I love the layout. Good luck with the photo box, I still can't take a decent photo even with one LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I'm liking the lime colors lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and very springy indeed! Fun size card too....

    ReplyDelete