Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Card - Baking Cookies Tilda

I've finally started my Valentine cards! I'm in two card kit swaps that are wrapping up this week. This is one of the kits I provided.

The kit included 2 double-sided papers - here I used one paper (both sides) and a brown out of my own stash. I also used my Slice for the pink swirl on the bottom (you can kind of see it under the pink pearls). And a new branch punch from EK Success.

I also used the Mojo Monday sketch from last week but didn't get this card done in time to submit it. Ah, well...c'est la vie!

Stamps: Magnolida BAKING COOKIES, PaperTrey Ink VINTAGE LABELS, and Stampin Up! EN FRANCAIS
Paper: brown, cream, and double-sided DP
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick
Accessories: glitter, copics, pearls, branch punch, Slice, ribbon, paper flowers, Nestablities

13 comments:

  1. Baking Tilda is really sweet. Great Card Deb, i like the DP and the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, what a lovely kit. Hope I get one!! :) This is a Tilda I don't own, and the swirls and pearls are lovely, Deb! Great sketch too. I can totally relate to using a sketch but not getting it submitted in time :)Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - gorgeous!!! Sure hope I am lucky and receive one of your kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cutie. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you are following in my path, make cards but not in time for challenges!! LOL I LOVE all this pink and brown goodness. I particularly love the swirly words on the Lables 1 Die shape. and I also like the swirl, branch, flowers, pearl cluster -- makes it all very elegant!! and of course your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb,
    Your card is beautiful! Tilda is very pretty and your coloring rocks!!! Awesome layout and beautiful detailing!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the script behind Tilda and her offset on it. Great layout, colors, paper and of course your coloring of her is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design and flower arrangement, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -- I love it all! The DPs, the colors, the way you used the Vintage Labels, those flowers, and especially that adorable Tilda! Bravo, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you put this all together; so many beautiful elements that meld perfectly! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely & pretty in pink! Love the flowers and papers with this sweet Tilda! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete