Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tim Holtz - Day 2

Today Tim's tag is pretty basic. The WOW part is the metal rose he creates as the decoration. I don't have those particular metal flowers, so I used regular Primas.

I embossed Merry Christmas in white EP and then used sponges to add color - SHABBY SHUTTERS and FIRED BRICK. I stamped pine branches in PINE NEEDLES. I used a Twinkling H2O version of the Perfect Pearl powders and sprinkled gold blotches on the tag.

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous SANTA'S WISH
Paper: tag
Ink: Distress Ink: Shabby Shutters, Pine Needles, Fired Brick; embossing ink
Accessories: white embossing powders, Primas, gold ball rhinestone, ribbon, Idea-ology photo corners, and Twinkling H2O powders.

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of colors to set off the embossed sentiment! The pointsettia may not be the metallic version, but they go perfectly with the vintage feel of the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is BEAUTIFUL!! whether your poinsettia is metallic or not . . . you really rocked this tag, girlie!! :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete