Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Cards - Day 1

On Christmas Day, we flew to Milwaukee. My only niece will be getting married on January 2nd and we've arrived a week before to help with moving and pre-wedding arrangements and celebrations.

Last night we went to an incredible production of the Nutcracker by the Milwaukee Ballet Company. The costumes and sets were incredible!!

This week I'd like to share some of the wonderful cards I received from some of my stamping friends for Christmas. Today's card was sent to me by a new friend on SCS - Karen Murphy.

Karen's card has a fabulous fabric panel by Crafty Secrets. She also used some gold sticker material to highlight the card. I just love the extra bling!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Deb! Glad you're enjoying your time--the Nutcracker is such a wonderful thing to experience at Christmas time!

    Sorry I failed miserably in the card-sending this year! I received such a lovely one from you, too! Thanks for thinking of me!

    I'll make it up by sending one for no reason at all in a little while--bad girl! Enjoy the wedding and all that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete