Monday, December 14, 2009

CAS Birthday Card for Heather

Heather is my heroine when it comes to CAS (clean and simple) cards! She makes it look so EASY! So I once again TRIED to do CAS. I think I almost got it this time!

I bought myself a Christmas present this month - a SLICE! WOOHOO! I've been looking at the Slice for over a year and I got a FABULOUS deal on a "used" one on eBay. I say "used" because it came in its original packaging. I think maybe she used it once. I also got embossing tips, 2 additional cards, and a few extra goodies - all in the same lot. The "MAKE A WISH" is my first try at using it. Expect more Slice goodies in the future.

Stamps: Poppy Stamps: CATIE CUPCAKE
Paper: Neenah Solar White; Basic Grey NOOK AND PANTRY
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Copics, rhinestone, and Slice/Words & Expressions card.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a bit late) HEATHER!!

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaahhhh, I'm so jealous!! Hey, do you have a link to Heathers blog, i'm always looking for great CAS stampers!!

    ReplyDelete