Thursday, November 26, 2009

And so it begins...

Yesterday I logged on to check my email very quickly and found BLACK FRIDAY coupons and sales from EVERYBODY under the sun! I'm all for a GREAT deal but I have never been a fan of getting up early. And to get up early to SHOP?!?!? Fuggeddaboudit! I'll shop by computer and avoid the crowds of cranky people in the mall! Getting up at 2am for a 3am sale on a waffle iron....you're nutz! (grin)

Fortunately, KL Stampin 'n Scrappin is an online store!! (BIGGER grin) I can shop in my jammies!

Today for KLSNS blog, I made this birthday card from this Rachelle Ann Miller stamp. I think it would be great as baby card, too. And an even better a baby card for triples! It looks like she has a lively trio on her hands.
As I was looking through my stack of paper last night, I came across this beautiful red, green, yellow flower paper from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry. The vintage look of the paper and the delicate image work well together. I watercolored the image with SU! re-inkers and my aqua pen. I love my Copics but sometimes the lighter color of watercolor goes better with an image don't you think? JUMP INTO MY POUCH is currently available in the KLSNS store - but not for much longer! It's retiring!

Stamps: Rachelle Ann Miller: JUMP INTO MY POUCH
Paper: Basic Grey NOOK and PANTRY
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Aqua painter, re-inkers, ribbon, stapler, Nesties, glue pen, and glitter.

Happy BLACK FRIDAY shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm avoiding the mobs, too!

    Cute card and you are right -- awesome for a baby card and also a Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so adorable creations posted, the skate, the tag, the box, and your cards...all are wonderful..great job....have a fabulous weekend!

    enjo *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Deb! Love your coloring!

    I'm with you, my friend--no Black Friday early mornings with a bunch for me, either!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is NO way I'd go to the mall on Black Friday, I go to the stores you don't have to stand in line for! ;) This is adorable, a sweet image and I like how you stapled on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete