Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween Treat - Surprise Inside!!

When I giggle over a project, I know it's cute! This one makes me giggle.

I read a variety of blogs and this one caught my eye last week - STAMPING INSPIRATION. The little coffin treat bags were so cute I needed to give it a try. I followed Marie's general cutting and folding directions for the basic card. On the front of mine card I used Technique Junkies' CREATEX CREATIONS technique to give me a swirly paper.

The surprise is inside where the little vampire FLUFFLE floats towards you when you open the card. I used a thin strip of acetate to make him hover over the coffin. Instead of using Velcro dots to keep the coffin closed, I used Basic Grey magnets. The little ribbon pieces just help pull open the card.

Stamps: Stampendous Vampire Fluffle, Amuse Sentiment
Paper: SU! Basic Black, glossy black card stock, acetate
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: SU! markers, Createx airbrush paint, Basic Grey magnets, ribbon, and scollap punches.
Technique Junkies: Createx Creation

7 comments:

  1. How fun! Does the Fluffles come up fast enough to surprise you?

    Great technique and the createx swirls on the front are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. Yours is adorable! I love the pop-up Fluffie and the swirly paper technique. Looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is HILARIOUS popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb you out did youself this time!!! I love it!!! To darn cute! Made me giggle too!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha - creativity at it's finest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever and fun, love the fluffles that pops out! I haven't used mine in a long time, need to get them out! :) Love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete