Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Living in the Mountains of Colorado

So I'm sitting in my recliner reading the mail tonight and I see a big black dog walking thru the backyard. The only trouble is my dog (a lab) is the only black dog in the neighborhood and this "dog" didn't really look like a dog. OMG!!! IT'S A BEAR!! I think these two live near my mom (on the other side of town). They've been thru her backyard all summer. But this is the first time I've seen them. I see deer and fox all the time.

Here they are walking between the houses directly behind me.





After they disappeared thru the trees, I jumped in the car and drove around the block.






Sorry for the blurry pictures. I was a bit excited! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- that IS exciting! Think it's a mom and baby? Bet there aren't too many stray cats in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete